Thursday, May 20, 2010

Being first in Warsong Gulch

Warsong Gulch (WG) is one of the funniest battlegrounds (BG) in World of Warcraft, where you play in PVP to capture the flag of the opposite faction.

Warsong Gulch is the battleground where you can play even at lower levels (already from 10), unlike, for example, Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley.

While with my Warrior results were rather poor, I found the right feeling my Paladin (his name is Weirdtales). I think he is very versatile (and funny!) for this battleground: good to defend the flag at the base, excellent in the fight, generous to defend the player who bears the flag. And sometimes it even happens to kill many opponents, as you can see from the chart below:


Warsong Gulgh


A great satisfaction, I was the first in almost everything: killing blows, damage done, honor points, second by a hair in the healing done. And of course the Alliance has won :-)

With the Warrior, I said, poor results, but not always, it depends very much on the group. If the team was united and we were many to defend, I had great satisfactions. With Warrior I was much better at defending the flag at the base and if there was a small group to defend, I got several killing blows and honor points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner